Cryopak® Simply Cozy™ microwaveable heat pad
Simply Cozy™ is a premium quality hypoallergenic gel pad that provides temporary relief from aches and pains - especially good and soothing to use with period pain.
Unlike wheat bags or other gel packs the Cryopak® non-toxic gel will not liquefy or leak, and contains antimicrobial protection to inhibit bacteria that cause odors
Wrapped in a soft flannel cover, Simply Cozy™ delivers hot therapy for as long as necessary with occasional reheating.
Approx 25cm x 33cm
READ INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY PRIOR TO USE
WARNING: Failure to follow these instructions may cause personal injury or property damage.
- Fold Gel Pad in half and place in the center of the microwave oven.
- Ensure the edges of the Gel Pad do not touch the walls of the microwave oven.
- Turn on the microwave for 2 minutes, on high power.
- Using oven mitts, carefully remove the Gel Pad from the microwave oven and insert the Gel Pad into the flannel sleeve.
- Before each body application, knead the Gel Pad to distribute the heat evenly.
- If Gel Pad is too hot, let cool before using.
- If Gel Pad is not warm enough, flip and rotate Gel Pad. Microwave for addition time in 15 second intervals.
- Let sit for a few seconds before removing from the microwave oven and using. Always use oven mitts when handling the Gel Pad.
Hot Water Method:
- Bring at least 4 quarts of water to a boil. Remove from heat. Never immerse Gel Pad while water is being heated.
- Immerse Gel Pad into the hot water for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Carefully remove hot Gel Pad from water using kitchen tongs (do not use sharp utensils) and towel dry.
- Carefully check Gel Pad for any signs of possible rupture or leakage (discard if pack leaks).
- Always insert into flannel sleeve before body application.
- Knead sleeved Gel Pad from side to side.
Cooling Use Instructions:
- Place gel pad in refrigerator for 2 hours before using. Do not place in refrigerator with flannel sleeve.
- Always insert pack into flannel sleeve before each body application
Note: Do Not store gel pad in freezer for more than 1 hour. The Gel Pad MUST be completely thawed before using in a microwave oven. Heating a frozen Gel Pad could cause Gel Pad to rupture.
- Always handle gel pad with oven mitts (potholders) when turning or removing hot Gel Pad from microwave oven.
- Must be completely thawed before using in a microwave oven. Heating a frozen Gel Pad could cause gel pad to rupture.
- Overheating could cause the Gel Pad to rupture. If Gel Pad is bulging during the heating cycle, stop the microwave immediately and Do Not Remove Gel Pad from oven until the Gel Pad is cooled.
- Gel Pad can reach very high temperatures. You should always insert the Gel Pad into the flannel sleeve before applying Simply Cozy™ hot or cold. Discard if Gel Pack leaks. People with known or suspected circulatory problems should not use a hot or cold Gel Pad except under the direct supervision of a doctor. If hot or cold use becomes uncomfortable, remove Gel Pad for a few moments, then re-apply. Consult your health professional to determine the most effective hot or cold application.
Keep out of reach of children.